1. Frankenberry. Loaded with trans fats, dyes, hydrogenated oils, a recipe for delicious disaster. I can't believe parents allow their kids to have it for breakfast, but it does make a fun midnight snack.
2. Honeycrisp apples: sweet, almost overwhelmingly tart, and perfect with a little maple syrup.
3. Going to Denver to run a half marathon and see the gorgeous Aspen trees.
4. Working on a fury costume for Halloween.
5. Running in cool weather.
6. Coconut curry: don't tell Bret, but that's our dinner tonight.
7. "The nook": the place on Bret's shoulder where I fall asleep almost every night.
8. Seamus on my pillow.
9. Apple butter - I must buy some!
10. The 360 bridge at sunset.